Academic year 2010-11 has once again been a year of glorious achievements.
1. School crossed the strength of 3650
2. 20 digital classrooms began functioning successfully.
3. Digitalized Library with many more new books.
4. Winner of overall championship in all Kerala CBSE Youth Festival for the second consecutive year.
5. Winner of Vadakara Sahodaya Youth Festival.
6. Anitha Mallaya Class XII topper (2008 batch) with 97.3% has got admission to Indian Institute of Management, Calicut, one of the prestigious Business Schools in India.
7. Ministry of Science and Technology Govt. of India selected Karthik Mohan and Megha Sreedharan of XII 2011 batch for the scholarship of Higher education [SHE] worth Rs.80000/- per year for 5 years.
8. 100% result in X Board Examination.
9. 269 students appeared for the class X Board Examinations out of which 42 students achieved A1 in all the 5 subjects.
10. XII Results - 96.37%. 345 students appeared.
Science Topper: Karthik Mohan 95% with 100 in Mathematics.
Commerce Topper: Shehziya Fathima 90.2% with 95 in accountancy.
16 students scored above 90 in Mathematics
12 students scored above 90 in Business Studies
9 students scored above 90 in accountancy
14 students scored above 90 in Biology
7 students scored above 90 in Chemistry
7 students scored above 90 in Physics
11 students scored above 90 in English
Other Competitive Examinations
| Highest Marks:
||Shireen Zaheer And Shehziya Fathima
Australian Mathematics Competition - Alok Aryan of class IX won a Medal, which is
awarded for performances which are outstanding both within a country and overall in
Surabhi Rajeevan of class X won the first place in the 15th Quiz & Poster Painting
Competition on Food & Nutrition Conducted by College of Veterinary & Animal
Sciences, Mannuthy, Thrissur.
PCM Examination – 35 students achieved scholarship.
Guru Sishya Examination – M.K.Parvathy 1st Rank and 25 students won cash award.
1 Year 2009-10 has been an year of high achievement.
2 Crossed the strength of 3000.
3 20 digital classrooms to provide audio visual enhancement to class room teaching.
4 Digitalization of the library.
5 Winner of overall championship in All Kerala CBSE Youth Festival.
6 Shifting of boys and girls hostel to new premises.
7 Nithin Vasanth and Ashad S Nath attended as permanent delegates at
children’s science congress conducted by ISRO.
8 Dyslexia unit headed by well experienced counsiller psychologist and Dyslexia trainer.
9 Salvya S Raj won Ist place in International art and craft competition. She was placed
first among 60 selected from 7 lakh students from 2800 schools all over the world.
She also won 5th place in the UNEP [United Nations Environment Programme]
international children’s painting competition among 24 lakh students from
CBSE Board Exam Result Highlights
X Topper – Nadha Nafeesa Gafoor – 97%
XII Science Topper – Ameera. O.T – 95.4%
XII Commerce Topper – Radhika R Krishnan – 94.6%
XII Financial Market Management – Neethu Sasi (All India Topper) – 94
CBSE Merit Award Winners. (Awarded to 0.1% of the toppers)
1. Mohd. Shahbaz Moosa Computer Science 100%
2. Athul S Chandran Social Science 100%
3. Neethu Sasi Introduction to Financial Market 106% Accounting for Business 98%
4. Karthik Mohan English 98%
5. Sanjay Aneesh English 98%
6. Nayana. B.S English Core 96% 7. Keerthi. R English 96% 8. Nadha Nafeesa Gafoor Science 97%
BOARD EXAMINATION – 2009 RESULT HIGHLIGHTS
Overall Result Status
X – 100%
XII – 98.2%
X Std - Nadha Nafeesa Gafoor- 97%
XII Science - Ameera. O.T – 95.4%
XII Commerce - Radhika R Krishnan – 94.6%
XII FMM (Financial Market Management) - Neethu Sasi – 93.8%
All Kerala CBSE Youth Festival II Place in the State
Examination Result Highlights
Our students of AISSE and
AISSCE 2006 have come up with flying
colours. In the AISSE, 6 students have scored
above 90% and two students from AISSCE have scored 89%
each. Apart from this, many students scored
above 95% in various subjects.
Rani Public School has covered another
milestone in its aspiring journey to success. 5
of our students have been awarded Certificate
of Merit from CBSE as they have scored a stunning
95+ in the ever-rewarding language English Communicative.
Besides this, an appreciable number of students have
scored a brilliant 95% to 99% in various subjects.
Students have shown their outstanding performances in
quiz competitions, scholarship examinations,
creativity etc. In the National Biodiversity
Quiz 2 students got selection to Bangalore
for the second stage. In the Hindu
Young World Quiz, out of the 239 schools from
Kozhikode, Wyanad and Palakad our students won a trophy
and Rs.2000/- as cash award. In a poster designing
competition conducted by Lions Mathrubhumi
a student won first prize. One of our
tiny tots from UKG reached the 3rd place and
was awarded a cash prize of Rs.1000/- in the Sarvodaya
Award Scholarship Examination. Many students
came up with good results in this.
Gurusishya Examination was seen as
another landmark in the history of Rani Public School.
A student from standard VI has come up with 1st rank
and another with 3rd rank in the Intra State competition.
The rest of the students participated have won 11th
rank to 14th rank. In the PCM Media Awareness
Examination 2006, two students have come up
with good results. In the Australian Mathematics
Examination, 2 of the students came up with high distinction,
6 of them with distinction and 4 of them with certificate
Balarama Digest Scholarship Examination 2006
produced 3 rank holders from super seniors, 5 from seniors,
5 from juniors and 4 from sub juniors.